Incubate wants as many people as possible to participate in the festival. We invite everyone to exhibit their art at the Open Source Expo during Incubate. You can now send in your work for the Expo via http://incubate.org/expo/
All forms of art are permitted. From traditional oil-painting to conceptual sculptural art, from surrealist photos to light-installation and the size of an aircraft to that of a postage stamp. Everything is welcome and everything gets the attention it deserves.
Our curator arranges the exhibition and will fit everything together, regardless of the origin of the work. Works in content and form or method and style are put together. In 2011 this resulted in an expo with a great diversity and a high quality of work.
This year the Open Source Expo will take place in the beautiful Koepelhal in the center of Tilburg. This is a former railway workshop that is being converted into exhibition space. That is why; in 2012 there is room for even more art than in 2011. Last year, the Open Source Expo showed 113 works from professional artists to benevolent enthusiasts.
Register before 10 June 2012 through the form. You can find the link below.
Submit pictures of at least two and up to five works of art. The curator chooses one piece for the exhibition. There are no exclusions: everyone who applies joins in. To participate there are no additional costs
Before you start filling in the form, make sure you’ve got the following info prepared:
- contact info
- description of your work of max. 100 words.
- photo’s of your work. At least 2 and max. 5 artworks. 1 photo per work, jpg, gif of png max. 1.5 MB
- choose a date for delivery of the work:
- monday, september 3, 15:00 – 21:00 hrs
- tuesday, september 4, 15:00 – 21:00 hrs
- wednesday, september 5, 15:00 – 21:00 hrs
- choose a date for pickup of the work:
- monday, september 17, 15:00 – 21:00 hrs
- tuesday, september 18, 12:00 – 21:00 hrs
- wednesday, september 19, 12:00 – 21:00 hrs